Tuesday, March 15, 2005

It's been a while

WOW has it been a while since I've updated this thing. WELL!! Lets dig in shall we?

Lets start with the personal life. The last part of January Cory and I moved my ex David back to Oklahoma. 17 hours down in a moving truck (I drove the whole way down) and 14 hours back (Cory drove the whole way back) in a Ford Taurus. Some 2500 miles or so in 3 days was definitely an adventure but I couldn't have asked for a better friend to ride with on the trip. It just reinforced how much Cory really means to me. Army boi and I are officially boyfriends as of Valentine's Day 2005. Things are going well with us. We are very very much in love. He finally admitted that he loves me on Cory's b-day when we were all here drinking and having a good time and Cory pinned him down and interrogated him. LOL He has duty coming up this summer for 3 weeks. :( I'm very scared about being without him for 3 weeks. I cannot even begin to fathom if he gets deployed again but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Now for work. I'm just going to sum it up as short as I can. I HATE MY JOB AND WANT OUT SO FUCKING BAD I CAN'T STAND IT! However I have to stay there for the pay. Everything is a mess. Account managers have left, our corporate controller is leaving and being replaced, the CFO/COO they brought in from what I've heard has a rep for being a hatchet man for our VC. Everyday I grow more and more unhappy with where I'm at and where the company is going. I can adapt to things relatively well and I can manage and train people however I can't keep doing more and more and more while keeping up with all the same shit they expect me to. I'm just generally frustrated and PISSED OFF.

Well boys and girls I'm going to cut this off here.

Love you baby,

Preston

No comments: