Thursday, December 30, 2004

Overwhelmed

Have you ever had the feeling that the world was spinning so very fast that you were going to fly off into space? That there was no way you could possibly keep up and do everything that you have been tasked with? Where you just wished the world would leave you alone for a while except for those that you want to let in? That pretty much sums things up lately. A mass of confusion compiled upon an ever mounting list of tasks to complete at work.

I want some way to get away. Some way to not have to worry about the daily stresses of life. Some way to escape if even for a little while. Some way to quiet my mind and not have to think about anything.

I suppose that I have put myself in this situation. I suppose I am the one who bears the responsibility for being here. Life used to be so much simpler. How did things get so complicated? Work is a nightmare, my personal life is a mass of confusion. *sigh* What can I do though besides take one day at a time.

That will be all for the evening.

Preston

No comments: