Friday, December 24, 2004

A positive outlook

Normally just a simple phrase that means to always look on the bright side of things, no matter what. Something I do sometimes have trouble accomplishing. Having said that, things are going well. Work is going okay. Busy as all hell but going okay. Erik and I seem to be hitting it off really well and I think are going to work very well together. Not only is he a good boss but he is also becoming a close friend. All in all he's a really great guy.

On the personal side of things...things are going okay. I upset Dave today with the phrasing of a question because I was confused as to what he meant by something. I hope he took my explaination of what I really meant and has forgiven me. I have more to say about that but nothing I want to get into except with him.

I finally got the new phone server put in with Cory tonight. We really didn't expect to get it done tonight but what do you know....IT'S DONE!!!!!!!!!! Thank the diety of your preference.

AND WITH THAT!!! I have next week off! YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!! I'm going to kick back and not do a DAMN thing.

Good night all!

Preston

No comments: