Thursday, October 30, 2008

UPDATES!

A brief update on things and a little blurb about feelings.

Personally things are what they are, I’m doing the best I can with what I got. *shrugs*.

Relationship area, things are interesting. I like someone, but am unsure of how they feel about me or where they want me to fit in. Frankly I don’t want to have to work to “catch” someone. It should be mutual and easy. If you like me, tell me, if you don’t like me, tell me. Pretty simple I think. Humans are all equipped with emotion chips that are fused into our neural net so just express it. We’ll see how things play out. I’m a busy guy and frankly think I’m a pretty decent catch…so lets catch each other!

At work things are going pretty good lately. My boss and I have a very good working relationship and work pretty well together. He listens to me vent and I listen to him…it’s a nice arrangement. We’ve been getting out of work on time every night this week which is nice but there is something big in the works which I can’t discuss right now.

That pretty much covers it!

Have a wonderful weekend all and HAPPY HALLOWEEN! *bares fangs*

~Preston

No comments: